Random questions of the day…
– How many medals is the US going to win this year? 20 and counting right now.
– Should the Pistons just lose out?
– Who is going to be the last Tiger to make it to training camp after all of the delays that will happen?
– Now that the Fed has raised the discount rate, how quickly are you going to see that hit your interest rates? Whose refinancing asap?
– Who thinks it is crazy that 53% of income is spent on housing in California?
– What is the difference between “well” and “wealthy”? When do you hit that difference? What do you need in the bank or yearly income?
– Can you achieve wealthy while working for the man?
– How much would you pay for a full time online channel of all the sports from the summer and winter Olympics you never see but once every four years?
– How dumb does this Catholic in England feel about screwing up Ash Wednesday?
Goodnight and God Bless,